May’s Global Theme is “Backwards”
During March we celebrated “Reuse” at CreativeMornings events around the world. Now for May, we’re excited to announce our next theme: “Backwards.” Our past Chicago host Mig Reyes selected the theme and the talented Chicago-based photographer Paul Octavious provided a photo for our monthly illustration.
A few speakers from our 50 participating cities include Pam Goldsmith-Jones (Vancouver), Mira Kaddoura (Portland), and Seth Godin (New York).
To find a May event near you, keep your eye on creativemornings.com, or follow your local chapter on Twitter. As always, free tickets are available starting the Monday before the talk.
We’ll see you in the morning!
22 Notes/ Hide
- chainesaw likes this
- creativemorningsbogota reblogged this from creativemornings and added:
- digitalbinx likes this
- describethefauna likes this
- cmauckland reblogged this from creativemornings
- marklobo likes this
- statelysandwiches likes this
- hollywhimsy reblogged this from creativemornings
- 3theme4u likes this
- creativemorningsbogota likes this
- lozbon likes this
- audiochic likes this
- lakeappliancerepair likes this
- creativemorningsaustin reblogged this from creativemornings and added:
- shaneguiter likes this
- bekkap likes this
- shehani002 likes this
- carlyayres likes this
- carlyayres reblogged this from creativemornings
- creativemornings posted this